Enjoy your international experience with all of us.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for executing and supporting all business development activities aimed at the German market. These include: cold sales calling, follow-up by mail or phone, assisting with developing marketing and PR materials, executing campaigns, email marketing, supporting sales agents in the
· Assist colleagues where necessary with business development and consultancy activities. This includes exposure to the full lead-to-sales conversion cycle: lead generation (cold calling, online
marketing, exhibition visits, etc), sales follow-up, assisting in preparing quotations, proposals, negotiations, etc.
· Responsible for all the sales and marketing efforts / activities aimed at the German market. These have to be in line with the company's overall strategy and goals.
· Assist in various projects by assisting with desk and field research (Web surfing and productive results).
· Native German speaker.
· Working knowledge of MS Office is mandatory.
· Excellent knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Sales oriented, with a strong interest in Marketing, PR and/or related fields.
· Proactive and result oriented, challenging the status quo.
· Creative, out-of-the-box thinking, entrepreneurial mindset.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent teamwork skills: ability to work in teams and individually when required.
· Proven track-record of past jobs or extra-curricular activities.
· Bachelor's degree.
Expected month of joining: August / September 2010 (negotiable).