bec

Enjoy your international experience with all of us.

TRIPS AND TRAVEL (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weekend of June 15th, 16th and 17th- to Kotagiri hills near Ooty/ Coonoor- Toy train ride with the most lovely natural scenery

Hello If anyone is interested in travel this weekend, leaving Friday the 15th to Kotagiri Hills near Ooty/ Coonoor, please let me know ASA…

Started by Ria

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Ria

halebid, belur and Shavenbelagola this weekend

I'm planning on going to Hassan this weekend, from where i'll go and see the temple complexes in Halebid and Belur, and that HUGE monolithi…

Started by Nathaniel Gaskell

0 Dec 6, 2011

Sri Lanka, July 20th-24th

Hey,   a friend of mine and I will make a trip to Sri Lanka next month. We already have booked our flights from Chennai. If you are interes…

Started by Salih P.

1 Jul 7, 2011

Hampi for Easter

hey thought I might as well join the rush of people touting their easter holidays! Me n my mate Leila who is coming over next week from Fra…

Started by Jacki O'Neill

0 Apr 13, 2011

Skandagiri

Does anyone have been in Skandagiri?? i know it is only 60km from banagalore and i saw amazing pics of this place. that i am posting here,…

Started by Cintia

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Cintia

Contacts for Booking Tickets

Hi, I will keep on adding more and more information to this, as I get it . To Book a Bus Ticket there is a website called : www.redbus.in T…

Started by Viren Khanna

0 Feb 21, 2011

Scuba diving in Goa

Hi all, My sister-in-law is coming to Goa in December and she wants to do Scuba Diving. She has investigated some options but she is not su…

Started by Vitor Antao

1 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Viren Khanna

Inner Engineeringa - Yoga

I would like to highly recommend this , I just spent 3 Days at the Ashram in Coimbatore . I am still trying very hard to make sure i do the…

Started by Viren Khanna

0 Jan 13, 2011

UGLY cantankerous serial killer wants travelling partners and potential victims for a road trip

UGLY cantankerous serial killer wants travelling partners and potential victims for a road trip. I am not really as creepy and serial kille…

Started by Ash

0 Aug 2, 2010

Scuba Diving IVES ???

Hey , Maria just asked me to Post This , And I am the first one signing up for it , but it would be great to have some company . Here it is…

Started by Viren Khanna

8 Jun 15, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service