bec

Enjoy your international experience with all of us.

TRIPS AND TRAVEL (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sri Lanka, July 20th-24th

Hey,   a friend of mine and I will make a trip to Sri Lanka next month. We already have booked our flights from Chennai. If you are interes…

Started by Salih P.

1 Jul 7, 2011

Hampi for Easter

hey thought I might as well join the rush of people touting their easter holidays! Me n my mate Leila who is coming over next week from Fra…

Started by Jacki O'Neill

0 Apr 13, 2011

Skandagiri

Does anyone have been in Skandagiri?? i know it is only 60km from banagalore and i saw amazing pics of this place. that i am posting here,…

Started by Cintia

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Cintia

Contacts for Booking Tickets

Hi, I will keep on adding more and more information to this, as I get it . To Book a Bus Ticket there is a website called : www.redbus.in T…

Started by Viren Khanna

0 Feb 21, 2011

Scuba diving in Goa

Hi all, My sister-in-law is coming to Goa in December and she wants to do Scuba Diving. She has investigated some options but she is not su…

Started by Vitor Antao

1 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Viren Khanna

Inner Engineeringa - Yoga

I would like to highly recommend this , I just spent 3 Days at the Ashram in Coimbatore . I am still trying very hard to make sure i do the…

Started by Viren Khanna

0 Jan 13, 2011

UGLY cantankerous serial killer wants travelling partners and potential victims for a road trip

UGLY cantankerous serial killer wants travelling partners and potential victims for a road trip. I am not really as creepy and serial kille…

Started by Ash

0 Aug 2, 2010

Scuba Diving IVES ???

Hey , Maria just asked me to Post This , And I am the first one signing up for it , but it would be great to have some company . Here it is…

Started by Viren Khanna

8 Jun 15, 2010

Varanasi anyone in monsoon?? :)

I been thinking of making a trip to Varanasi for the past few months but not been able to coz of the weather, no company to go with, no roo…

Started by Archisman Panigrahi

0 Jun 8, 2010

Bike Trips on Weekends

Someone has asked a While ago about renting bikes to go out for weekend's , here is something even better. My Dear Friends and IVES Member…

Started by Viren Khanna

0 Nov 24, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service