bec

Enjoy your international experience with all of us.

TRIPS AND TRAVEL (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Goa for Christmas

Hi again, I seem to be hogging the whole forum at the moment, sorry about that. Just wondering if anyone has any tips about Goa. I'm headin…

Started by Isobel Ewing

0 Nov 20, 2013

GOA - 4 and 5 May

Hello everyone, Im working during the week. So my only change to go to GOA will be during the weekend. I have already my ticket plane. I wi…

Started by Ricardo Silva Lopes

0 Apr 25, 2013

Trek to KODACHADRI

Hi I am looking for trekking partners who wants to undertake a 10 kilometer long uphill trek. Plan to leave friday night reach the base sat…

Started by Edward C Maben

0 Apr 15, 2013

Volunteer with tribal healthcare, education, see elusive wild life in the forests of Tamil Nadu!

Anyone who is interested to volunteer for the below link, please contact ASAP! Volunteering begins this weekend for 2 weeks. Choose the wee…

Started by Ria

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Nicolas HAISTE

Anyone interested in going to Hampi for the weekend (08/25 - 08/26)?

Send me a message before Friday afternoon if interested!

Started by Carlos E Rodriguez C

0 Aug 23, 2012

Walking this Sunday (12th August 2012)

Hi, To have a bit of a break away from the hustle and bustle I'm planning to go for a walk down near Bannerghatta, just outside the city to…

Started by Tim Bird

1 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Niloofar Damvar

Weekend 3/8-5/8 - Hampi/Kerala, anyone in? :)

Let me know in case you are interested. : )

Started by Blanka Šoulavá

0 Jul 30, 2012

Trip out of the city this weekend (21st/22nd July)

Hi,   I was vaguely considering a trip to the Nandi Hills this weekend.  I'm new to the city although I was here for two months two years b…

Started by Tim Bird

0 Jul 18, 2012

Drive around the Western Ghats in the Monsoons for a couple of days- need a group of people

Hello, Planning to take a few cars and drive around the beautiful Western Ghats in the monsoon rains- flexible with dates and days, need a…

Started by Ria

5 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Ria

Weekend of June 15th, 16th and 17th- to Kotagiri hills near Ooty/ Coonoor- Toy train ride with the most lovely natural scenery

Hello If anyone is interested in travel this weekend, leaving Friday the 15th to Kotagiri Hills near Ooty/ Coonoor, please let me know ASA…

Started by Ria

2 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Ria

RSS

© 2018   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service