bec

Enjoy your international experience with all of us.

TRIPS AND TRAVEL (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for ways to travel to Coorg for a weekend trip

Hi Guys! A couple of my colleagues and I (total of 4 of us) are looking for a tour/group to go to Coorg for this weekend (5 Dec to 6 Dec).…

Started by Ken Chan

0 Dec 1, 2015

Goa drive leaving on May 8, stay 9, 10,return 11-live band, music, Goan food, awesome resort

Two of us women driving to Goa on above dates. Planning to take innova car and split all costs for gas.4 people required. If intersted cont…

Started by Ria

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by Ria

Beach Holiday in Kerala

Welcome to the most beautiful beach in Kerala. 20 % discount for boutique room right on the beach from 1 to 15th December www.mararivillas.…

Started by Olga Evers

0 Nov 8, 2014

Village Visit

I'd like to visit a small village around Bangalore. I'm planning on hiring a car for the day, but what I really need is someone who speaks…

Started by Steven Hepting

0 Oct 28, 2014

Red hills (near ooty) 17~20th

Hey Guy's, I am panning a trip to red hills (near ooty) from 17th~20th. Will probably rent a car with driver & see some places nearby a…

Started by Kirann Pal Sagoo

0 Apr 9, 2014

Day Trip to Mysore - Sunday 16-Feb

Hey,  I'm booking a day trip to Mysore from Bangalore on Sunday, Feb 16th. If anyone is interested in going, let me know and we can work ou…

Started by Michael Yorra

0 Feb 14, 2014

Christmas in Goa !!

Hello everyone, I am heading to Goa on 24th night with couple of friends, will be back to Bangalore on 30th Morning. Do let me know if anyo…

Started by Michelle Clark

3 Dec 20, 2013

Driver in Bangalore

Can someone recommend a reliable driver? I need one for a few days. Thanks!

Started by Jimmy Yeoh

2 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Susan L.

Trip to Hampi

Hi all, I'm planning a trip to Hampi on Dec 14 - Dec 17. I can't seem to book online on redbus as it won't accept my international card. An…

Started by Isobel Ewing

3 Nov 27, 2013

Goa for Christmas

Hi again, I seem to be hogging the whole forum at the moment, sorry about that. Just wondering if anyone has any tips about Goa. I'm headin…

Started by Isobel Ewing

0 Nov 20, 2013

RSS

© 2018   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service