bec

Enjoy your international experience with all of us.

GENERAL (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tanzanian girls trapped in India

http://www.thecitizen.co.tz/News/500-Tanzanians--trapped--in-squalor-overseas-/-/1840340/3242618/-/nbfmy1z/-/index.html Has anyone heard ab…

Started by Ramkishan Singh

0 Jun 21, 2016

anyone interested in fete de la musique by alliance francaise Bangalore?

Hey guys! Any french enthusiasts/speakers here? I'm thinking of going to this fete de la musique on 18 and 19 June, which is next weekend!…

Started by Jenell Lau

1 Jun 18, 2016
Reply by Mela James Lagos Alexander

Sports group Shanti Nagar

Dear all, I am looking for a cool sports group around Shantinagar/Richmond Town. Does anyone have any suggestion? It could be anything from…

Started by Steffi Roeni

0 May 5, 2016

New to Bangalore

Hello expats!New Zealander here.I am here for 2 weeks while my girlfriend finishes up with her job.I will have a lot of free time during th…

Started by kalin lewis

1 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Valentin

Heading Over In a Few Weeks--Could Use Some Advice!

Hi all--I'm getting ready to move to Bangalore for work for 18 months in June. I'll be heading over on May 2nd for 2 weeks on a preliminary…

Started by Matt Ryan

0 Apr 22, 2016

Fully Furnished 3 BHK Premium Apartment for rent in Electronic City

We had to move abroad and we are considering giving out our flat on rent. Its on the 16th floor of P block which is one of the newest Towe…

Started by Emil Sojen George Pittappillil

0 Feb 27, 2016

Hi! - Newbie that needs some info

Hi everyone! I have a couple of questions since I feel like I don't know anything About the city. I just arrived in Bangalore And I Will be…

Started by Pleunie Simons

5 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Sunny

International Day 2016

Federation of International Students Associations Bangalore (FISAB) is organising International Day in Bangalore . It is where students fro…

Started by Sougour Hassan Ahmat Ardja

0 Jan 17, 2016

Hi - Newbie general info requested

Hi all I'll be moving to Bangalore at the start of February 2016 for three months.  I have a couple of random questions: I've noticed peopl…

Started by Lei Mellor

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Lei Mellor

Hindi teacher and Kannada Teacher wanted(can be one or 2 people)

Hi everyone, i'm looking for a hindi teacher in priority, but also for a kannada teacher. ideally one person that can teach both languages,…

Started by erwann germain

0 Jan 6, 2016

RSS

Mix and Mingle with the largest international community in Bangalore city every Friday night.

Blog Posts

Research Study: Psychological Adjustment of Female Expatriate Spouses in India

Posted by Simone Mastrillo Armstrong on May 2, 2018 at 5:28pm 0 Comments

Dear Expatriate Women of Bangalore,

My name is Simone Mastrillo Armstrong and I am an honours psychology student at the University of New England, Australia. I am conducting research into the Psychological Adjustment of Female Expatriate Spouses in India. If you would like to participate in this research please see details below and click on this anonymous link:…

Continue

Authentic Italian Cooking or German Classes :-)

Posted by Sefora Cu on December 17, 2014 at 3:59pm 0 Comments

Hi there!

I am an Italian born and raised in Zurich, Switzerland. My parents owned two, now one, Italian Restaurant. At an early age already I was taught the specialities of the Italian Cuisine and how to produce them. I have been cooking very often with friends and taught them the Italian way of cooking - which, of course, everyone loved! I love to share the old knowledge about Pizza, Pasta and so on, and to bring a little bit of the 'Italian way of living' to India :-)

About…

Continue

Weeekend on the beach in Kerala

Posted by Olga Evers on November 8, 2014 at 1:14pm 0 Comments

Only 1 hour flight and you are on the most amazing undiscovered beach in Kerala. Enjoy a weekend break in our luxury villa on the beach, be spoilt by your private chef & villa host and let the ocean views and sea breeze rejuvenate your soul.

20 % discount for a sea view room from 1 to 15th December or have a look at our  Weekender Package at Rs. 35,000  

3 days/2 nights at Palm Villa on the Beachfront

• 2 nights in Palm Villa (Suite Room) 
  • 1…
Continue

New to BLR

Posted by Derek McWhinnie on June 10, 2014 at 11:36pm 0 Comments

Hi Everyone, I have just arrived in BLR this week and was hoping to hit the ground running. After spending 2 years in Pune i was hoping for some friendly advice on local areas etc. i am located in the Whitefield area and being Scottish i naturally want to know the good places to get a good drink and a laugh at the weekends. World Cup upon us where will be good to watch it, where are the best bars in general?! Any advice would be welcome....

Events

© 2019   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service