bec

Enjoy your international experience with all of us.

GENERAL (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Schools and Housing

Hi All, we are looking to move to Bangalore next year and would really appreciate any advise on housing and schooling.  We have 2 children…

Started by Katie erricker

1 Dec 10, 2016
Reply by Monisha R

Santa and Elves :-)

Hey... anyone interested in doing some part-time work in Dec as Santa and Elves? I need a Caucasian guy from the 22nd-25th, 6 hrs a day spr…

Started by Premika

0 Nov 16, 2016

How Active is This Group?

Hey Everyone,I've been living and working in India for a year now, and I'm from the US. Just wondering how active this group is - I signed…

Started by Philip Sparks

1 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Viren Khanna

Looking For a Business Development Manager

Hello. We are a foreign-owned boutique beverage company based in Pune. We are looking for someone to launch our range of premium juices in…

Started by Michelle

0 Aug 29, 2016

Heyyy

Just moved out from Boston, MA for an 18 month assignment.  Would love to meet some fellow expats and get some insider knowledge!  Drop me…

Started by Matt Ryan

3 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Shubhangi Negi

Meeting new people and exploring

Hey guys, In Bangalore for a few months with work and keen to explore as much as possible! Keen for exploring, food, drinks and just genera…

Started by Josh Fletcher

0 Aug 7, 2016

New in town!

Hey there! I'm Jed from Malaysia and I just arrived in Bangalore to do an internship with a local NGO, I will be here for about a month and…

Started by Jedida Ravindran

18 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by William Greif

African food.

Hello folks, Le Classico restaurant which serves african food thank you a lot for your unconditional support... In order to serve you more…

Started by Mela James Lagos Alexander

0 Jul 8, 2016

+++ Urgent - Travellers wanted for this weekend to Jog falls and Belur+++

Hi BEC Community, me and a friend of mine are looking for 2-3 other travellers for this weekend :) Tripplan is the following: - saturday…

Started by Emily Brasa

0 Jul 8, 2016

Any Runners in Indiranagar?

Hello all, I just moved into an apartment in Indiranagar and was looking to see if anyone here runs regularly or would like to get started…

Started by Anuhya Ghorakavi

2 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Ting-Yi (Elisa) Chang

RSS

© 2018   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service