bec

Enjoy your international experience with all of us.

GENERAL (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Maid Needed - Coles Park/Frazer Town Area

Hi Everyone, Need to find a reliable maid who will be available 3 times a week to clean our 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment. The duties will in…

Started by Ash

0 Oct 7, 2009

Job\Internship opportunity for French , German, Italian Nationals - Bangalore

We have an urgent requirement for French, German and Italian nationals (multiple positions) to work on an internship basis in Bangalore, In…

Started by Viren Khanna

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Viren Khanna

Times Out Magazine - An Article on Expats in Bangalore

If you wish to see you're self in an Article About Expats in Bangalore in Times Out Magazine , Please Write a Few Lines about your Experien…

Started by Viren Khanna

1 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Viren Khanna

Someone Called me the Other Day - Job Offer to Post on IVES

Hi , So , I see a lot of people who are trainees and who wish to stay longer here. Here's a Job Offer , someone called me the other day ,…

Started by Viren Khanna

0 Sep 11, 2009

Spanish Translators Needed

Need 3 Spanish Translators. Would be a plus if they have some background in Information Technology. Please call me at + 91 98864 76794 for…

Started by Ash

0 Aug 17, 2009

Need a great gift?

Contact me! Custom, creative gifts for all occasions (specializing in baby/kids/wedding). http://giftsbyjillian.blogspot.com

Started by Jillian

0 Jun 25, 2009

MyChoice! Spreading the word of Sustainability to B'lorean Youth.

Hello IVES People!! Do you think it is important to raise the issue of sustainability in India? Do you think that the new generation is n…

Started by Andre Maciel

2 Dec 4, 2008

Football Game INDIA VS. EUROPE + the rest of the world

Hi, We are organizing a Football match, tomorrow, between the college team, coached by Olli the german, and a team of people who think can…

Started by joeri lambert

2 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by joeri lambert

Ideas people : The Next Step

So , I visualise this website as the next step from IVES. For Numerous reasons , IVES started as only trainees and a bunch of 30-40 people…

Started by Viren Khanna

7 Sep 7, 2008

Kannada-English translator/ interpreter available

I am from the city of Bangalore; India. I can speak, read and write excellent Kannada, the local language of the entire Karnataka state. I…

Started by Ria

0 Aug 31, 2008

RSS

© 2018   Created by Viren Khanna.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service